Elevating your curb appeal is a fast way to increase your home value, buyer interest, neighborhood envy, or just pride in your home. Coming home each day to a property that is beautiful and inviting is absolutely priceless.
If you are buying a new home, looking to make an older home feel a little more your own, or you’re hoping to sell your home faster and for more money, concrete details can easily add curb appeal to change your home’s entire look from the street.
Concrete Curb Appeal
- Street Numbers: One of the most useful additions to your home is clearly delineated house numbers. You can add a concrete slab to your curb that illustrates the house number, making it especially easy for guests to find your home, even in the dark.
- Driveway Edging: Adding a row of pavers, or a stamped line of concrete to the sides of your driveway can make your driveway look much more luxurious and expensive. It can also save the edges of your driveway from being driven over or off, and killing the grass at the edges – once it’s wider you won’t risk the damage.
- Staining or Epoxy Coating: Transform that boring driveway from the standard gray to something much more attractive. Acid staining your concrete driveway to a deep brown or an impressive red will make your home stand out from every other home on the block, or every other house in their real estate search. And it’s affordable and easy! You can DIY this concrete project, or you can call the experts at Hard Rock Concrete Coatings to come spruce up your driveway in an afternoon.
- Planter Boxes: Concrete planter boxes are available for purchase at most home improvement stores, or you can easily make them yourself. Place the planter boxes on either side of your garage, at the edges of your driveway, on your porch, or at the corners of your property. Add a fun tree, topiary, flowers, or a beautiful bush for some lush foliage.
- Flower Beds: You can buy concrete curb pieces to outline a stunning flower bed for your front yard. Flower beds look best nestled along the front of the home, along the edges of the property or alongside the driveway. Take into account your direct sunlight and water sources, then grab a few concrete curb edges, some mulch, and get planting!
With a concrete project or two, you can greatly beautify your home and increase curb appeal in just one weekend! At Hard Rock Concrete Coatings, we specialize in all things concrete. See what a difference concrete can make for you, contact us today!